When troubleshooting with a support representative, you'll often be asked to provide your log files so we can get more insight into your particular issue.
- Open the Salad application
- Navigate to the Earn tab at the top of the window, and then to the Miner Details page
- Scroll down and click the "Show Folder" button.
- A file explorer window will then open up showing your log files, which you can then drag and drop into your email to send to us.
If you are unable to follow these steps, or something doesn't work, you can manually navigate to the log folders using the guides below.
- Browse your computer's directory with the "search programs and files" bar or "File Explorer"
2. Locate "C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Salad\logs\main.log"
Make sure you replace <username> with your own username on your computer. You should find your Salad log files there, pictured below (on a Windows 7 machine):
Here you will find a ‘main.log’ file, you may also find a ‘main.old.log’ file. Both files, highlighted in red above, are what we need to find your solution.