Redeem Cybrancee Minecraft Hosting
How Do I Redeem Cybrancee Rewards?
Once you have purchased a Cybrancee voucher from the Salad Storefront, you'll receive an activation code that can be redeemed for a Cybrancee service plan. (How do I find my activation code?)
If you need help beyond what is supplied in this guide page, please refer to Cybrancee's official help center, here.
Please note: In order to manage your Cybrancee service plan, you will need to create a free account at cybrancee.com. Because new account creations are subject to a manual review period, your subscription will activate once the Cybrancee team has approved your request.
- After you have purchased your Minecraft hosting from the Salad store front navigate to the Salad Cybrancee redemption page, here.
- Select the Minecraft loader you intend to use with your server and press Continue.
- You should be on the checkout page. Apply the promo code you purchased from Salad. You can find your promo code the redemption email sent shortly after your purchase.
- Enter your Cybrancee account details, or create an account before checking out.
- An email will arrive shortly with further instructions on how to access and manage your new Minecraft server.