Whether you're looking to reinstall Salad because of a problem, or looking to leave us (we'll miss you!), you can find out how to uninstall Salad here.
Every operating system is different, so here is the guide for Windows 10, with Windows 7, 8 and MacOS further below.
1. Open Windows Settings
2. Navigate to "Apps"
3. Scroll down until you reach Salad
4. Once you have located Salad, click on it, and click "Uninstall", then "Uninstall" again
5. Allow the uninstaller to run, which will remove the application from your PC
6. Restart your PC to finalise uninstallation
Windows 7 & 8:
1. Open Control Panel and select "Programs" or "Uninstall a program"
2. Scroll down until you find Salad
3. Select it and click "Uninstall" at the top
4. Allow the uninstaller to run, which will remove the application from your PC
5. Restart your PC to finalise uninstallation
1. Open Finder, and navigate to the Applications folder
2. Locate Salad, and drag it to the Trash icon on the dock
3. Right click the Trash icon, and select "Empty trash"
As every version of Linux is slightly different, unfortunately we cannot provide a guide for this, as we assume any of our Linux users to have a basic understanding of how to use their OS of choice.