If you are using an AMD Graphics card from the 300/400/500 series, we advise that you enable Compute Mode in your AMD Radeon Settings, or you may suffer extremely reduced earnings. We advise turning this back to Graphics mode when intended to game, or you may see slightly reduced FPS in some titles.
This Includes models such as:
- R9 390
- RX 470
- RX 480
- RX 570
- RX 580
- RX 590
- & more
To enable this feature, you will need to ensure you are updated to the most Recent AMD Drivers. If you are on older drivers, you can follow our guide here to update your drivers. It is also important to make sure to Turn Off Salad Before Starting.
- Open Radeon Settings, and click the Gear icon at the top right
- Click Graphics on the top left
- Scroll down and click Advanced
- Scroll down and select GPU Workload, and set it to "Compute"
- Click OK to restart your GPU Drivers
Your screen will flicker off and back on again, and then your Drivers should now be in Compute Mode. Starting Salad back up you should see an increase in your earnings, it may take 30 minutes or more for this to show on your graph however.