Which miners does Salad actually use?
Salad v1.0.0 Beta
We currently support the following miner plugins:
- T-Rex (For NVIDIA GPUs)
- TeamRedMiner (For AMD GPUs)
- MiniZ (For NVIDIA and AMD GPUs)
- PhoenixMiner (For NVIDIA and AMD GPUs)
- GMiner (For NVIDIA and AMD GPUs)
- XMRig (For NVIDIA and AMD GPUs)
- XMRig (For Intel and AMD CPUs)
We'll automatically select and run the best available miner for your machine configuration, but we may fall back to another workload or miner combination if we were unable to get it running correctly first time. We'll pop you an in-app error if there's an issue to help you resolve it, and get back to running at your best.
Salad currently uses this standard line-up of miner plugins:
- PhoenixMiner (With Ethereum Classic)
- XMRig (With KawPow, and XMR)
- Gminer (With Zhash)
- XMRig (With XMR)
Salad will automatically run the best miner available for your system, and you can find which miner is currently running on your system in the Earn > Miner Details page of the application.