Why Do I Earn Less/More With Salad Than WhatToMine?
The “Earning Rates” given by sites like WhatToMine or Nicehash are guesstimates, anything as inherently random as cryptomining will never yield constant flat rates. Furthermore, their estimates are based on the “best possible circumstances,” meaning that they reflect the maximum that a give GPU could earn, if certain conditions are met, such as:
- Properly overclocked GPUs
- Undervolting for max efficiency
- Mining 24 hours/day, 7 days/week
- Achieving 100% luck rates
- Whether or not you receive a Container workload in addition to mining