How to Redeem and Activate Your solo.to Plan
The Salad Storefront now features solo.to Personal Plans in two packages, annual and lifetime. Choose one of the following plans that suits your goals and budget:
The Annual Personal Plan gives your solo.to page access to their Personal Plan features for twelve months. The Lifetime Personal Plan grants the same, but is permanently applied to your account.
Once you’ve redeemed your preferred solo.to plan from the Storefront, you will find a unique 16 character redemption code listed within your Salad Reward Vault. You may also find this code listed in the redemption confirmation sent to the email address associated with your Salad account.
Navigate to the solo.to site and create your account. To create your account, follow these steps:
- Find the account creation text fields on the left of the page, under the main header
- Create a unique username
- Enter your email
- Create a strong password
- Confirm this password
- Click “Join for Free,” the blue button below the text fields
You’ll be redirected to your new solo.to page, but you’ll also need to confirm your account through an email verification.
Simply go to your signup email’s inbox, and find the confirmation email from solo.to. Click the “Verify Email Address” button in the body of the email and you’ll be redirected to your newly confirmed solo.to account page.
Now you can redeem your plan and have it applied to your solo.to account. You must use this specific redemption portal to activate your plan. Navigate to this page:
If you haven’t created an account, or aren’t currently logged in, you’ll be prompted to do so here.
- Log in or create your account
- You’ll be redirected towards a page headed with “Redeem”
- Find the entry box with the text “Enter Code” above it
- Enter the 16 character code from your Reward Vault or redemption confirmation email into this entry box
- Click the blue “submit” button to the right of the entry box
Your plan will be automatically applied to your account afterwards. If you have more questions about how these plans work, or how to use your account, take a look at solo.to’s help documentation.