How Do I Redeem My Zeqa Rewards?
Ensure that you’ve completed two tasks prior to redeeming any Zeqa reward:
- Ensure that you are playing on Minecraft Bedrock Edition. These rewards will not be redeemable if you are playing on any other version.
- Join the official Zeqa Discord.
Redeeming your Zeqa Rewards
The Zeqa ranks and utility items on the Salad Storefront have identical steps for redemption.
- Visit https://zeqa.tebex.io/ and join the Zeqa Network server. You have to be online and in the server to receive your rank.
- Visit https://app.zeqa.net/redeem.
- Enter the in-game name that you want to receive the item in the box titled "Minecraft in-game name".
- Enter the code you received in the box titled "Code".
- Click the "Redeem" button. You can also refresh the page to check the redemption history.
- In case you didn't get your item, open a store ticket by using #tickets in the Zeqa Discord to claim it.
Experiencing Issues with Your Reward?
If you are experiencing issues activating or using your reward (such as having troubles entering your key, or an issue with the services not outlined in the above guide), you can contact Zeqa directly for assistance on their official Discord.