How to uninstall Salad
Whether you're looking to reinstall Salad because of a problem, or looking to leave us (we'll miss you!), you can find out how to uninstall Salad here.
Every operating system is different, so here is the guide for Windows 10, with Windows 7, and 8 further below.
1. Open Windows Settings
2. Navigate to "Apps"
3. Scroll down until you reach Salad
4. Once you have located Salad, click on it, and click "Uninstall", then "Uninstall" again
5. Allow the uninstaller to run, which will remove the application from your PC
6. Restart your PC to finalise uninstallation
Windows 7 & 8:
1. Open Control Panel and select "Programs" or "Uninstall a program"
2. Scroll down until you find Salad
3. Select it and click "Uninstall" at the top
4. Allow the uninstaller to run, which will remove the application from your PC
5. Restart your PC to finalise uninstallation